Baby movement after eating....?!

Rosie1

Reaction score
I have been feeling my baby move for about 2 weeks now, and its becoming very distinguishable from any other feeling, but i have started to notice a weird pattern! Every time i eat, either my lunch at work or my evening meal, the baby starts moving! Every afternoon i sit at my desk after lunch and within about 15 - 25 minutes, the baby strats, and it goes on for a good half hour. I'm not complaining, i absolutely LOVE feeling my little on move and i look forward to it every day, i was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of eating as being a trigger, or had it happen to them?

Maybe i'm not eating the food s/he likes!

:D Yep when i first started to feel movements it was always after I had eaten or drank a fizzy drink.

I get kciks all through the day and night with no pattern
Apart from my Son does not like me eating a ful meal after 8 oclock if i do he pushes up agianst my stomach and makes me throw it back up and stretchs down puching agianst me making me need the toilet badly :roll:

He is more active in the afternoons when im at home :D

I haven't really noticed any patterns apart from baby moves when I am in the middle of teaching :lol: or at a meeting

Everytime I eat something Dan seems to get all excitable. I was watching him a few minutes ago. Definately seems to be a connection :D

Sugar. that's what baby reacts to, at least mine does! Tis amusing :p
I just ate some choc and baby is all excited!!
I also find ice/iced water makes baby move a lot.

yeah they get a lil sugar rush lol

hmmhmm. My son moves when i have eaten or when im laid on my back.
Plus he moves when i take my meds at night and i feel so bad cause i know he does not like that. :|

I can feel baby move most after i have eaten... he/she's especially liking chocolate at the moment!!!!

J
XX

My midwife told me that if I hadn't felt baby move in a few hours to try drinking a glass of iced water! And yes it always works. It must feel cold on baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back