Look what I just made :)

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
For one of Alans christmas gifts...

n835930340_4867835_2238.jpg

Its a collage of pics of the 3 of us (but mainly James!) from his first pic we took of him in the hospital until now.
:D

I love that! It looks great. Well done you :) Did you use a special program for it?

newmum said:
I love that! It looks great. Well done you :) Did you use a special program for it?

Na thats all too new technology for me!!

I have a Mac PC and you can order hard copies of the pics on your PC straight from your PC so I just did that and then cut em out and stuck em on paper and framed it!!

I have three lots of copies of the pics so i have bought Grandma Boasting Books for both grandmas and will put them in an album for them both and then i have a spare set for me too. :D

thats lovely, very cosy. I love to see things like that. Money cant buy those pics can they?

aaaarw thats so cute and given me an idea for a xmas pressie for someone whos a pain to buy for lol :lol: cheers jen!! :D

Thats amazing hun we are thinking of doing that next year for the grandparents lol

that looks really nice and if you have used individual photos a lot of work has gone into it too so even more special :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back