lots of money!

cassi

Reaction score
went to pixiphoto with our free bounty voucher for a pic and ended up spending £210 on piccies!!!!

they are gorgeous though

there is a triple of me cupping his wee feet, him holding alans finger and then in the middle is his face all wrapped up in a little towel it looks so cute! there is others of all of us together in sepia and we managed to get a little smile in one of them, he soon let rip after so a wind smile but still hehe.

they should be with us in 2 weeks or so, il take a picture of them and post them up, unfortunatly for copyright reasons they dont do cds of the pics :(

i think we ordered about 10 portraits lol, 2 of which had more than 1 in the photo, one is a triple and one is 4 pics in 1 portrait.

:D

I love photos, can't wait to see them either :)

oh they sound loveyl cassi! i cannot wait to see those!!!! :cheer:

i know - spent a fortune when i first went with ewan! they are good though

im getting impatient now! 1 more week to go and they should be ready :dance:

Aww sound lovely, i rem the pics i had done with Jaycee, VERY expensive! But ive had 4 loads done so far and all have had the option of CDs..
My favourite is Olan Mills, u get free print outs, £100 for the whole CD (no choosing ur fav pics and loosing the rest) and they are so friendly! I got the Watch Me Grow package! Will definitly do it again with new bubs!
Cant wait to see ur pics hun hes a lil stunner! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back