Pregnancy and Birth out today?*update*it is now!*WITH PICS*

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I have taken pics of each page..not amazing quality but you will get the idea!

TRI 1 Pic (although it got taken at same time as tri 2 pics when i was 24 weeks preggers which is why i look a lot bigger than normal!)

PB.jpg

TRI 2 Pic
pB1.jpg

TRI 3 HUGEMUNGOUS PIC!!
pB2.jpg

Alans little pic that he is made up with (NOT!)
pB3.jpg

FInal page of us with Jim Jam
pB4.jpg

EDIT

Its out today and hubby is bringing a copy home with him!! So excited to see it!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

With my 9 magical months spread in it!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Gonna have to go to the shops to see if its out yet..dont suppose anyone knows if they bring the issues out on the 1st of the month??

Very exciting! I get to see pics of me looking like a beached whale!!!!

Im gonna buy it, love p&b, bet you look ace hun :D

oh I can't get that out here :( Can you put some pics up from it when it comes out?

ohh Love that mag, will have to buy it as soon as i get into town next!!

Hey, just been to Asda and had a quick look through the July issue but it wasn't you :?

Will it be the one that says August on the front cos I know mags are usually a month ahead :think:

x-kirsty-x said:
Hey, just been to Asda and had a quick look through the July issue but it wasn't you :?

Will it be the one that says August on the front cos I know mags are usually a month ahead :think:

Yeah it will say August.

Hubby brought it home - I cant believe how HUGE i was...I used to get offended when people asked me if i was having twins - looking at me i really shouldnt have minded!!!!

Its been done really nicely. There is even a pic of Alan on his own which as you can imagine, he is really chuffed about!! Ha ha! :lol:

Jen&James said:
[quote="x-kirsty-x":naiz0v5d]Hey, just been to Asda and had a quick look through the July issue but it wasn't you :?

Yeah it will say August.

Hubby brought it home - I cant believe how HUGE i was...I used to get offended when people asked me if i was having twins - looking at me i really shouldnt have minded!!!!

Its been done really nicely. There is even a pic of Alan on his own which as you can imagine, he is really chuffed about!! Ha ha! :lol:[/quote:naiz0v5d]

Ahh right, I'll definitely have another look next time I go shopping :D

I was looking at this earlier! :cheer: There are some gorgeous photos! :D

Havn't read it yet, but had a quick look at the pics. It's so exciting!! You look fantastic by the way!!

Hey Jen, was skulking about in Sainsbury's yesterday for ages reading your pages in P&B, you look fab, well done, what a lovely record of your pregnancy, bet it all seems like a distant memory now, I just cant remember how it felt to have that bump but I'm pretty sure I didnt look that good! lol! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back