look at my bump eek... anyone else showing this early?!

lozzi

Reaction score
right if i am not mistaken i have a bump.

i have been tryin to pretend for a week i dont, but numerous people ahve commented on me being pregnant.

look....

bump10w3.jpg

look at my blubba in all its glory... haha

had to get maternity clothes!!! shocking eh...

dont be shy ladies get posting ur expanding tummys ;)

btw pre preggers

prepregers.jpg

i had weight on me but i had a flattish tummy, look at my now

*cries*

im gonna be HUGEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh my GOD Lozzi you are waaaayyyy bigger than me and im 13 weeks!! You are gonna have one HUUUGGGEEE bubba, thats good tho nice and healthy :wink:

wow your bump is the same is as me at 15 weeks!

cute bump though!

Crikey you do have a large bump for 10 weeks!!!! :shock:

I had a flat stomach until 16/17 weeks!!

are you sure there is just the one baby in there?! :wink: hehe

haha, its scary istn it. it looks even worse from the front, you can see a definition line at the bottom and the bottom of my tum is rock hard.

well on my scans they said there is one, but my mum and dad keep informing me of horror stories of my twin sisters, and not finding out till 16 weeks,

:|

lol oh and thanks jaidy ;)

what are friends for....

your WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY bigger htan me

god im massive
i feel so fat haahahah

Ooh no that's a BUMP!!! I thought mine was just general bloating - you know like before you get AF. When I used to get bloating before my period when I lay down my tummy went flat.

Not this time....it's a definite bump coming.

Woke up last night with the biggest stabbing pains going from the right side of my bump into my groin. It woke me up (I was sleeping on my back) and it took my breath away. I lay awake for about 2 hours, peed twice (quite expecting to see blood, but nothing). I was belching and f*rting like a bloke (luckily OH was away on night shift) and the pain was going about every three minutes, lasting for a second, then going again.

I'm 9.5 weeks - do you think it was just stretching pains? I went back off to sleep on my left hand side with a pillow between my knees and that certainly helped.

This morning the bottom of my bump all the way across is rock solid and feels like I've been doing a million sit ups.

Going to post this on a new topic to see if anyone else has experienced it.

sounds like stretching pains to me, i have them in my groin area all the time, it really hurts when ur trying to roll over in bed:(

sounds like stretching pains, altho i dont know about the 3mins regularity!!

i have some cracking pains and feelings in my tum lately.

dont think its anything to worry bout tho :)

tkae care hunny x

Thats what I thought girls but I just wanted a bit of reassurance. I did have pulling and cramping right at the start of the pregnancy but they went away quite quickly so I'd sort of forgotten about them.

Tummy feels sore this morning, but the midwife did tell me that weeks 9-12 is when your uterus starts "moving upright" and rising out of the pelvis so I suppose that there's going to be a bit of pulling of muscles and tendons.

Also because I've ridden horses since I was 5 my stomach muscles are pretty well defined so I suppose because they are quite tight anyway it'll hurt a bit more.

Its all baby tho Lozzi, its a compliment not an insult!! Id love to look preggers and not just chubs :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back