long weekend

cassi

Reaction score
Me and Alan are planning on going on a long weekend away somewhere in the UK. Ideas so far are London, going to the theatre, london zoo etc, scotland seeing all the sights and visiting his family, or one of them spa's for adults only for a nice relaxing time.

Any ideas? or anyone know any good spa place thingys lol

cas x

Wow the spa thing sounds like a lovely idea, would love to do that! My bil took my sister to one a few years back think it was near london and he got it on lastminute.com I think. Paid less for it than it would have cost and my sister loved it.

i couldnt do a normal spa trip though could i ? i couldnt use the steam room or sauna or have a back massage lying on my front with the oils etc ...i have heard about these pregnancy spas though but i cant find any..anyone else know about these?

cas x

Sorry I forgot you were pregnant :lol: Maybe you could do a weekend in a country house? In devon we have a few places like on the moors, out in the sticks which would be nice. Spend a whole weekend relaxed and order room service :D

thanks for the ideas, devon is nice but just spent a week in cornwall so was thinking maybe a hotel with a spa in london and then we can go to the theatre aswell as i want to see the lion king :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back