• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Long Sleeved or Short Sleeved?

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies, as you may know im getting induced on monday and after seeing minxies thread about babies wearing short sleeved vests in hospital in june it got me wondering.

Should i have Long sleeved vests for the wee man since its February? i have packed short sleeved ones in the bag just now but have near enough 3 carrier bags full of long sleeved ones.

What would you suggest?

long sleeved and then sleepsuit or short sleeved then sleepsuit?

Short sleeved and a sleepsuit will probably be fine hun. I always found long sleeved ones a pain in the arse to put on underneath a long sleeved sleepsuit. If he seems cold you can layer up with blankies.

Awrabest for Monday pet :hug: :hug:

I only ever really use long sleeved under something short sleeved so her arms don't get cold. Always short sleeved with sleepsuits.

I only ever use a short sleve vest under a baby grow and a long sleeved vest under short sleeved t's in the winter.

Good Luck for Monday xx

The hospital was so hot that my LO just wore "short sleeves vests" and had a lightweight blanket over him - I kid you not it was unbearably hot...........and he wasnt in the slightest bit cold - if you are considering breastfeeding, then he will get even hotter when he has skin to skin contact, I definitely wouldnt see any need to pack long sleeved vests, just short sleeved and a couple of sleepsuits.

We have only ever used long sleeve vests under dresses if t shirts never under sleepsuits. We didn't even have any long sleeve ones until she started wearing dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back