London

Kerry

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to start a post as there must be lots of people out there like me today.

My husband left this morning at 5am to work in London. I spent all morning desperately trying to get hold of him with no luck.....he was based about a mile from where the bus exploded.

I finally got a call about 1.30pm to say he was on his way home.........I cried and haven't really stopped all afternoon.

What a day it has been for so many people and just wanted to send love to all those who have also had a day worrying about friends and family in London.

Much love and a big hug.

Am so glad you got hold of your man and everything is ok.

All the best to others out there in London.

Hi Kerry,
I've been stuck in Central London all day. It was so scary. We were told not to leave the office but all phone lines were down (land and mobile) so we couldn't dial out to let people know we were ok.
Then they shut down all the tubes, all the trains, all the buses and all the bridges. It was terrifying as nobody knew what was coming next.
A colleague of mine who lives down the road from me was coming back from a meeting in the company Mini so she grabbed me and we escaped! It was a horrible day - really weird and eerie atmosphere and so worrying for everyone.
My closest friend was on the Aldgate tube when the bomb went off. Thankfully he is OK but emotionally he is really in shock.
Fortunately, all my other friends and family are safe but there must be people out there who have lost relatives and I can't stop thinking about what they must be going through.
So glad your husband is ok.
Lucy x

I just wanted you all to know that you have been in my thoughts today. I hope that everyone is okay, and that all the terrorist attacks are over. I am so sorry this has happened in your country. Glad to hear the stories of all of your friends and family being okay. You are all in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back