Going to London?

cassi

Reaction score
Well tomorrow 4 friends of mine are going into london to do a spot of shopping...and they invited me along, they know il have a buggy so not sure if they will be using the tubes or not but im not sure wether to go or not...i mean london on saturday in december its going to be packed...i could wear Jakob in my corrie instead of taking the buggy cause it will be a nightmare trying to push a buggy around in London but im worried about people walking into me cause it gets so busy? what do you guys think? do you think i should be alright wearing him around London? has anyone else taken baby out for a day and just taken the sling and no buggy? if so how did it go?

I will check to see opinions in the morning because i am been summoned now! lol....

please please reply and give me your thoughts on this cause I really want to go but only if it seems ok and you guys are the best ones to ask!!!!

Thanks
Cas xxxx

from personal experience of being in London on a Saturday doing some shopping (it was nov so not even as busy supposedly) I would say no cassie. I got pushed and shoved and elbowed all over, and personally I just wouldnt want to risk and elbo of some ignorant pratt to my LO's head.

Sorry hun anywhere else I would say Aye but not london though no

Can you not get a sitter or do you not really want to?

i was thinking more last night and your right i just couldnt risk it...my friend is going to ask her mom if she will have him

im too scared of bombs to go to london.

Id be crawling around on all fours in the crash position :roll: and every person with a rucksack would get a wide birth

cassi said:
i was thinking more last night and your right i just couldnt risk it...my friend is going to ask her mom if she will have him

Good idea Cassi, London will be evil today.... OH reckons they've closed off traffic from Oxford Street, but that could just mean more people lol. Hope you manage to get a seat on the train going in - they are also so busy this time of year!

Cassi, I work just off Oxford Street and it's mobbed in the week at the moment let alone weekends.
This weekend I think Oxford Street is pedestrianised so it will be a nightmare! I'd steer clear if I were you!
Lx

Im not going...another day in by ourselves :( i cant wait till alan finishes all this overtime...roll on wednesday when i get my DF back :cry:

thats a shame. but maby it is for the best this time. is there not somewhere else you could go?

i mightgo into reading to do some xmas shopping :)

Ahh never mind cassi, just think your not really missing out on anything except from being crushed lol

Apparently this is the busiest xmas shopping weekend as most people get paid 30th nov and its last one b4 xmas so they do the shopping this weekend!!

Wednesday will come some enough dont worry, but in the mean time :hug:

:) that sounds good. at the moment its just town centre for me because of money and getting there ect.

small town centre here too.

i hope it comes quick i really miss him i spent 2 weeks at my sisters in birmingham because he was working nonstop shifts and i came back on wednesday and he went back to work on thursday untill tuesday getting ujp at 4:30am and getting in at 6pm then going to bed really early so i hardly see him at all :(

cassi said:
i hope it comes quick i really miss him i spent 2 weeks at my sisters in birmingham because he was working nonstop shifts and i came back on wednesday and he went back to work on thursday untill tuesday getting ujp at 4:30am and getting in at 6pm then going to bed really early so i hardly see him at all :(

Ahhhhhh :cry: what does he do?

Least he is working hard for ££££ for xmas for his little family!

:hug: :hug: to you

He works at AWE atomic weapons establishment for the M.O.D and he is a shift engineer...he used to do risk management in the offices but got bored of desk work so went back to the hands on stuff...it should be good because its 4 on 4 off but so far i dont think he has worked any 4 on 4 off shifts cause of overtime!!! but we have agreed after this months overtime no more unless he needs too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back