• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London Underground "baby on board"

Llys

Reaction score
I only found out about this on Friday, so there may also be others who don't know about it too!

If you travel on London Underground, go to a ticket office and ask for a "baby on board" badge!

The idea is that people are more aware you are carrying and may just give up one of the "assistance seats" if they see it!

google "baby on board badge" and more info comes up about it.

Hope that may help some :) I have to travel on the underground again in a couple of weeks during rush hour so I'll certainly be wearing the badge I have then too!

i got a badge in my bounty kit, but i dont think i could wear it hehehe would feel a bit stupid :lol:

Hey if it gives me a bit more space and someone not elbowing me in my bump, I'll happily sacrifice some pride to be honest!

I would too, at lest you would get a deat and less elbowing and people may be more careful of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back