Joined you scanees today - HAPPY LADY

Daydreaming

Reaction score
2.30pm and hopefully I shall be like one of you ladies who has posted an awesome picture of their little Sausage. :dance:

I cannot wait to "meet" my bubba! But I have the natural nervousness too, but am trying to focus on positives :)

I'm guessin I will be put back a few days, not sure why, just feel it.

Also received my "baby on board" tube badge this morning - so i can soon officially demand that people let me sit in their seats :D

UPDATE: All went well and Little Sausage is looking beautiful!
We found Sausage straight away but there wasn't any movement which made husband a bit worried, even though the sonographer told us he/she was just napping. We heard the heart beat which made us feel soo much better and after A LOT of tummy jiggling bubs finally decided to do a little dance for us which was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. We even cheekily got a sounds recording of the heartbeat on hub's phone :)
Will scan when I have the chance!

Last edited:
Good luck fro today hun, not that you'll need it. Can't wait to see pics :) xxx

hope you have an amazing scan hun cant wait to see the pic of your LO :) enjoy! x

thanks ladies.
And it is snowing, that must be a good sign!
It snowed on our wedding day too, so taking it as a good thing x

:( aww i want snow...would make my xmas shopping expedition today all the more festive then lol xx

All the best for ur scan later, I will be stalking for pics :D xx

Good luck with your scan, sure it will all be fine :) x

Good luck, can't wait to see your pictures!

Where do you get the baby on board badges from? I travel on the tube a lot and belly or no belly, no one budges!!

elmo - We requested them online through TfL customer services I think.
I saw a pregnant lady with a badge just the other day and noone offered her a seat :( I may force people.

Good luck at ur scan today! Can't wait to see ur pics :)

Oh, that's lovely news. It's great when they jump around a bit for you - glad you got to see it in the end! x

Glad all is well hun, can't wait to see a pic. Amazing u got to hear the heartbeat too :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back