London aquarium

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Sainsburys have given me a voucher for one adult free if one pays offer we have a choice of places to go the others are to far away or to old for Collier.

Anyone been there before? is it worth a visit?

Collier loves looking at light a shade and movement we thought hed like looking at the sealife
we did take him to one in Newquay but he slept through it :lol: hoping he'll stay awake this time

sarah xx

Thats where me and Dean went when we couldnt find the Pizza Express. It wasnt all that good in my opinion. i was quite dissapointed with it. But the surrounding area of london is beautiful and lovely to spend the day out. We were going to go on the london eye but the que was so long and my feet were swollen. If you do go see if you can do something else whilst you are there, picnic by the river (there are lots of things going on, live music buskers etc) or visit another attraction close by, i wanted to go to the tower of london, not sure if thats anywhere close though. We had a lovely day walking along the bridges, just watching people and listening to the live music.

Hope this helps! :hug:

we went last year when staying there and we all thought it was really good christopher was about 4 months at the time and he loved it :D xxxxxx

oh and if you decide to go on the london eye dont buy fast track tickets they fast tracked us for free as we were taking the baby on with us we waited about 5 mins and got straight on anyone with babies or disabled are pulled out of the queue and taken straight to the front it was fab xxxxx

oh! wow ill bare that in mind about the london eye! how good is that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back