Loll pllllleaseee help. Need some motivation to do the housework!!

marley

Reaction score
As the title says girls, it's bank holiday Friday- I'm sat on my ass watching Maury provich! "You are not are father!!!!"

Lol

I have washing and cleaning and unpacking to do, but no motivation! Please help, give me tips lol or does anyone wanna come and do it for me ?? Hahahha x

Ahh songbird! What are we going to do.. I'm not even dressed yet!

So much to tidy clean and wash it hurts my head x

i know i keep looking at my lounge thinking i will hoover in a min been saying that for the past couple of hours oops.

And i know there is washing to be done im thinking maybe just a relaxing day and get on with it tomorrow (will hoover today)

Same here! I'm in my pyjamas watching Supernanny. It's beautiful outside but I have no desire to move!! Lol. Feel slightly ashamed of myself. So much for spring cleaning and gardening!

i think today should be a day of rest as there seems to be a few people with the same plan:whistle:

There's all weekend to do jobs! I agree. Get your feet up ladies and enjoy! Ha ha

I think today will be the first day i have used the im pregnant and i need a rest day line lol

Hahaha! In having a house warming tomorrow and the only thing i wanna concentrate on is organising the food! Lol

Your right it's so nice out there and I'm sat on
My arse! Forcing myself in the shower now as my friend is popping over- don't want to scare her away with the smell hahhaa

Take it easy whilst you can ladies...there's always tomorrow :) And once LO arrives you'll never get a chance to chill again hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back