Lochia?

LouLou1986

Reaction score
I stoped bleeding for a day or so then all off a sudden started to bleed agai? Blood is reddy brown...help girls as I'm really paraniod about bleeding after wats happened!!!!

Mines been off and on for weeks. Even stopped for about a week but had some really heavy red bleeding for 4 days that's just about stopping. Not sure if it's AF or what!?

Dont be alarmed if u feel a big gush of blood. It is scary but as long as you don't soak a pad within an hour or pass big clots you should be fine xxx

It does sound completely normal hun, but don't worry about checking with a midwife for reassurance. My best mates work colleague kept a pad to show a midwife, she waved it at her and said 'is THIS normal' lol

xxxxxx

Sounds normal to me. I kept thinking the bleeding was stopping then it would come back really heavy again x

thankk you girls, soooo not good with the whole blood thing!! :-(

It does sound completely normal hun, but don't worry about checking with a midwife for reassurance. My best mates work colleague kept a pad to show a midwife, she waved it at her and said 'is THIS normal' lol

xxxxxx

I did this in hospital! I passed a huge clot and it turned out to be a bit of placenta! Tmi sorry xx

Still bright red bleeding girls, he's two weeks old now and its draining me the bleeding is :'(

Still bright red bleeding girls, he's two weeks old now and its draining me the bleeding is :'(

Do you not have any 'brown' days at all? I had some bright red then brown then red again before turning brown then yellow then stopping. (A BUTT load of TMI there!!)

Mine stayed red right til the last weekish, I bled for approx 3 weeks
9some days more, some days less) before it turned more sludgey brown lol tmi, that slowlyt stopped over about a week. Then 4ish weeks later I bled for a day, then exactly each 4 weeks I now have my period!

I hav days where I have nothing at all, then bright red days, but I'm not doing to much been pretty much sofa bound, only really getting up to make bottles :-(

oh poor you :( hope you are feeling better soon, have they givene you antibiotics?
I bled for almost 6 weeks but as others said not red all the time. get well soon, the last thing you need right now is an infection! I had one from section scar when LO was a week and felt awful, in bed for 5 days. Rest up if you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back