location of your baby??

abbiecourt

Reaction score
hi girls just wondering where u get kicked lol really silly but i just thought id share that i get kicked really low and sometimes feel that rubbing pain u know when head is right down when ur around 39 weeks lol to people who had baby before lol xxxx

Mine are usually low but atm baby is kicking on my right and heads poking out of my left, its very uncomfortable

My kicks are quite random, mostly when i'm lying down i get kicks at the front of my tummy, around my bellybutton and to the sides of my bellybutton, the whole sides of my belly pop out! :) sometimes though i get kicks inside my bump that i feel in my down stairs area. i'm actually feeling her move now as well, i feel her turning, and then she starts kicking away:) amazing stuff. Shes already waking me up with her kicks too, probably trying to prepare me for when shes actually here :) xx

Mine has been kicking in different places, I can feel it moving from left to right. This morning I was being kicked in the middle , under my belly button.

Mine has been kicking in different places, I can feel it moving from left to right. This morning I was being kicked in the middle , under my belly button.

My kicks are quite random, mostly when i'm lying down i get kicks at the front of my tummy, around my bellybutton and to the sides of my bellybutton, the whole sides of my belly pop out! :) sometimes though i get kicks inside my bump that i feel in my down stairs area. i'm actually feeling her move now as well, i feel her turning, and then she starts kicking away:) amazing stuff. Shes already waking me up with her kicks too, probably trying to prepare me for when shes actually here :) xx

i sometimes feel baba bean all over but i did not think she/he was long enough :/

well they will move about :). When i have outbursts of loads of kicks they tend to all be in the same area of where they are happening at that time.

Not long til your 20 weeks hun, you gona find out what team your on? :) x

I'm getting kicks quite low down and mostly when I'm lying still. Have started noticing that jumping bean is very active at about 4 in the morning LOL!

what u having beanster? yeh i am going to find what i am having i really cannot wait i have 2 boys so fingers r crossed for a girl x lol

We decided not to find out what we are having so all we know is it's a very active surprise!!!!lol x

For the last 3/4 weeks she's been kicking very low down, and getting my"bits" as it were... Found out when I had my scan that she was breach, and judging by her continuing painful kicks... I'd say she hasn't moved... x

mine is still low lot of moving on bottom right side really low sometimes i see my belly move other times i have to put my hand their to feel him/her move x most active after 8pm x

Mine was all over the place last night, was moving around and exloring lots it seems. I can feel where it is, esp if its on my bladder, ouch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back