Where do you feel baby move?

pinkymum

Reaction score
I was just intersted to see where you guys feel baby move, or started to feel baby move?

I nearly always feel movement just above my pubic bone, sometimes I feel like I've been kicked gently in my lady bits lol. Last night when I was lying in bed bits of my bump felt like they were sticking out a bit and then going away, thought it was cute :)

x

ive had a fluttering/ popping feeling in my stomach for the last couple of weeks. been told it is baby. most amazing feeling. can't wait to feel it properly. xx

A few nights ago it felt really tickly and I was sitting here laughing out loud hehe

x

I feel it under my belly button but towards the right of my belly. Its getting stronger and stronger and when in bed feels like baby is having a jab at me haha. I love feeling it! xx

Mine are still really really low, like beneath my knicker line, but my bump is also sitting quite low as well, so thats prob why.

Its such a strange feeling though - I can sometimes feel the head moving around, and pushing out, and I have to move around to try and get it in a more comfatable position.

I think my baby sleeps quite a bit though, coz know have long periods of movement, followed by periods of no movement!
x

All my movements have been low down so far. As others have said below the knicker line. Bump seems to be going higher now though so maybe I'll start getting movement higher up?! Who knows?! Love it though x

Mine are all over! Sometimes feels like there's more than one in there!!! I'll get movements under my ribs and then by my pubic bone at the same time!! I think he's quite leggy as his dad is 6'3 lol! My stomach pops out everywhere and it looks so funny!!

I felt baby further up this morning, love feeling baby :)

x

Mine are all over! Sometimes feels like there's more than one in there!!! I'll get movements under my ribs and then by my pubic bone at the same time!! I think he's quite leggy as his dad is 6'3 lol! My stomach pops out everywhere and it looks so funny!!

mine is exactly the same, i feel it both sides of tummy and the top and bottom at the same time, I have a big bump aswell alot biger than i ever been before, her is hardly ay difference between me and my friend and she is 34 weeks, i was pregnant with twins originally but sadly one disappeared everone keeps asking me if I'm sure th eother one wont be found again cause i am so big and this one kicks constantly and everywhere but I am sure they would have found it at the 20 week scan, I normaly have little babies aswell my biggest was 6lb 15 and my smallest full term was 5lb 12, I htink i may be in for a shock this time and have a big baby.

Mine is normally on my right side waist height, but I also have hard kicks right at the top & right at the bottom. Yesterday I'm sure it was using its legs to 'bounce' as could feel hard kicks the the top, and thuds at the botttom where its head must have been hitting & then arm movements on my left side near waist! Love it though!!

mine are all over between my pubic bone and belly button and im getting kicks mot just flutters i can feel them with my hand and so can the hubby :) its great being able to feel the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back