LO won't take a bottle

Well still no progress so I am gunna try him with a cup. Anyone know the best sort to buy as he is just under 3 months?

KJLorraine said:
Well still no progress so I am gunna try him with a cup. Anyone know the best sort to buy as he is just under 3 months?

We've given up with the bottle now as she still wont take on, only does 10% of the time which is no good. We've started trying her with a tommy tippee sippy cup and she seems alot more receptive to it although not quite mastered it yet :lol: they do say from 4months but cant see what harm it would do earlier. You can get them from ASDA for about 80p :)

Thanks Jo I will go to ASDA tomorrow and let you know how we get on :D :pray:

KJLorraine said:
Thanks Jo I will go to ASDA tomorrow and let you know how we get on :D :pray:

How'd it go hun?

We're still struggling, she wont have sippy cup either... driving me mad now :( been trying for about 10 weeks now :| :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!! lol

Well I bought Charlie a sippy cup and we have slight progress. He sucks it but he gags as it comes out too fast. I'm pulling my hair out here :x :rotfl:

HELP!!! I really don't think he will take it unless I completely stop which I really don't want to do :(

Guess I will just have to keep trying :wall:

Hiya,

Not sure if you have looked at these, but might be worth a try?

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 8&mcb=core

we have some, and I like them as Phoebe has to still work hard at getting the milk out. They have a teat within a teat, the baby has to latch on to teat, and the milk doesn't come out straight away, so its like a let down. It also said somewhere that they have to suck the same way as on the breast...

Might be worth a go, you can get them in mothercare

:hug: :hug:

That bottle looks promising and the reviews are very good. It's worth a shot. You should see my bottle collection now! :rotfl:

Hopefully this one will work! :pray:

KJLorraine said:
You should see my bottle collection now! :rotfl:

:rotfl: Ditto! Drives OH mad. Our problem is wind though, rather than her not taking a bottle, she isn't fussy in that respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back