LO having trouble breathing

He's sleeping atm, we haven't managed to get him any soya milk yet cause oh went to the local shops and they had none (i didn't think they would tbh) and by the time he thought to go to boots it was quarter to 4 and he said it shuts at 4 and wouldn't get there in time...I later found out it shut at 5 :( so off out early tomorrow to town to pick some up. I only found out cause I mentioned to a friend who's baby is on soya about his.cold not going and she said they were the symptoms. And with his feeds he like will drink a few sips, then push and squirm about til he's nearly falling off my lap, red in the face screaming at Tue top of his voice spitting it out, but not curling his legs up... And then he will have his dummy, suck really hard on it so then i try and get a few more oz down him he will take about half an oz then repeat all over again. He is teething too but he does this even after giving him bonjela and all sorts. If wills poo goes quite pasty in texture then it will just be mucus flushing out. I hope this soya milk sorts him out, over the last few weeks he's been eating.less and less, from 8oz right down to 3/4 then eating more in the eve before he goes bed (when he's practically asleep) x

Lily was doing this for two weeks.. I'm bf but she would latch on for a min and scream and pull away but suck hard on her dummy, I'd let her calm down then take dummy out and try again.. Was mainly at nights she done this.. She's fine now but has had a cold for nearly three weeks and is teething badly! Alls been better since amber bracelet and her tongue cut xx bonjela makes no diff either :(

Last edited:
I honestly don't know if u can get them elsewhere.. They sell them on eBay and a site called amber pumpkin.. It came pretty quickly!

I got one from amber pumpkin last night, my oh was saying 'bloody 6 quid bet it does nothing' I said 'ill buy a bloody hundred and wrap them up his arms if they do work!' Haha. They best had, he.was screaming his head off in town again today, could have died there and then x

I put an amber necklace on my middle one when he was 1 cos he used to b so Poorly tried everything else. It worked a treat hardly knew when his back ones came through ! Occasionally needed to give him calpol. Brought one ready for Rhea before she was born and have brought her an anklet that she can wear now xxx

Wicked let us know how u get on with it lily still has a crappy cold but isn't randomly screaming anymore so I'm thinking it helped!!

Ooh I'm excited for mine to arrive now :) really hope it does something nothing else is working xx

Thanks for all the info girls. Will seems to be much better now. I really appreciate all your replies and support :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back