LO hates doppler!!!

Tillytots

Reaction score
Does anyone else's bubs hate the doppler? LOL - mine certainly does. Bubs kicks like mad and wriggles when I use it. I try not to use it too much but its so sweet listening to babys heartbeat and so this morning when I used it I actually got a kick that made me feel sick :rotfl: Naughty Mummy :twisted: I decided I wont use it unless 100% necessary to save tormenting poor baby :)

xx

Ive had a few kicks like that when ive had the doppler on but she doesnt seem to mind it too much i only use it a few times a week.

I don't use mine too much but when I do he does move alot, even when the midwife came on Tuesday he wouldn't stay still and she had to keep moving it so that we could hear him!!!!

awww bless the baby do you think its because they no what it is they go all hectic?
manda xx

well I think its just the waves they dont like. My Mum likened it to the thing she has on the wall to keep the rats away which sends out soundwaves :rotfl:

Aww - can never seem to pick up the heartbeat on our doppler and have pretty much given up on it :? Cheeky bubs giving you the runaround!

I notice a bit of action when I use ours but nothing major. I've gotten quite good at finding baby's heartbeat quickly and only listen for a short time just to make sure all is well. I don't think I've gone longer than a minute tops time wise, usually 20 or so seconds is about it :roll:

yea Il only listen for a about half a min at a time but as soon as its on my tummy thats it...CRAZY TIME!!! :rotfl:

Mine's the same, it moves like crazy when the dopplers on. It's the only time it kicks hard enough to make my tummy move.
I've tried to keep using it to a mimimum as I'm worried baby is upset by it.

I don't have a doppler but I fin if I sit too close to the desk at work, i get a good kick, it's like he's saying oi mum, you're squashing me!!! :rotfl:

timsmom said:
I don't have a doppler but I fin if I sit too close to the desk at work, i get a good kick, it's like he's saying oi mum, you're squashing me!!! :rotfl:

My little girl does this all day at work. :D

my midwife told me that they do try and get away from them awwww bless

DS hated it too and used to kick it lol! Midwife said that pokng things at them can agitate them (Use it gently!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back