Doppler question.

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Everytime i use the doppler she seems to kick it like crazy an move about alot, says on box it doesnt interfere with baby an i use headphones to listen, its quite amuzing cuz il move the doppler to left side an shel start kickin there an il move it to other side then middle. Could it be doing damage to make her kick, i just dont get how it makes her kick/wakes her up when i use it, i dont press it hard on my bump i just rest it there, could she hear what hear? even with headphones in, could the noise be whats wakin her up? bt stil if she just gets woken up by noise how would she know where to kick lmao im confused.

my midwife said to me some babies are more sensitive to the soundwaves they give off but they're not harmful so i wouldn't worry, just enjoy :D

Nah, you won't be doing any damage.. it could be that your LO is like mine... and doesn't like anyone touching or going near your belly?..

My LO goes wild even if I just rest my arm on my tummy... :rotfl:

Yeah it seems that way, especaily as my pants are gettin tighter i can barely get them on she goes crazy. we have poking wars! :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
My LO goes wild even if I just rest my arm on my tummy... :rotfl:

Yeah madam does that, she kicks anything thats resting on my tum its so funny! :lol:

Toxic_Angel said:
Yeah it seems that way, especaily as my pants are gettin tighter i can barely get them on she goes crazy. we have poking wars! :rotfl:
Lol Mine does that too... hahahahaha

I'm pretty sure that Flump was playing games this morning too. I used the doppler and one second he was on the left then he'd moved and I kept feeling strange little flutterings where I assume his feet would be! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back