*Liverpool Meet* Tuesday 26th August*WOO HOO ALL BOOKED!!!

lfc_sarah said:
Does anyone have to go past Old Swan atal?

My OH will be in work

Just get a taxi if not like... 8)

I may be able to to depending on whether Welshpolly is coming cos I promised to take her if she is.

:hug:

If you've got a car seat we can come by and pick you up.

We're driving up from Brum so a couple of extra miles won't matter. I'll want to go through Wavertree anyway and wave at my lovely old house :)

Minxy said:
If you've got a car seat we can come by and pick you up.

We're driving up from Brum so a couple of extra miles won't matter. I'll want to go through Wavertree anyway and wave at my lovely old house :)

Ooo thanx...
Ye i have one :)

Doesnt everybody with a baby? :? :lol:

lfc sarah - you live in oldswan? - so do i! lol im about a 10 min walk from the tesco. but up near picton clock way..

Red_Fairy said:
lfc sarah - you live in oldswan? - so do i! lol im about a 10 min walk from the tesco. but up near picton clock way..

Yeah... i live right by The Masons pub!
Which is about 2 mins from the Tesco :) :lol:

lfc_sarah said:
[quote="Red_Fairy":kafqe0ug]lfc sarah - you live in oldswan? - so do i! lol im about a 10 min walk from the tesco. but up near picton clock way..

Yeah... i live right by The Masons pub!
Which is about 2 mins from the Tesco :) :lol:[/quote:kafqe0ug]

I used to work at a company on the Childwall Fiveways and lived just by the Abbey. Used to always go drinking down Wavertree Road...is it Chilli's thats down there?? There was one in town too. Those were the days!!

I used to live round there too. Church road opposite the Blue Coat and then I bought my own house a bit further up Wavertree road :D

Happy days they were.

I couldn't stick Chillies. Used to like the Coffee House and occasionally the Town Hall though.

do you go up jericho lane and turn left?

wont even need a map if you do, i'm a maybe depending on the kids mood on the day.

Minime said:
do you go up jericho lane and turn left?

wont even need a map if you do, i'm a maybe depending on the kids mood on the day.

Yup thats right. The roundabout at the end of Jericho where the tip is - go left there and its just down that road on the left.

right, i do really wanna go to this..
But ill probably only be bringing Hannah... as emily can at any given point scream for 3 hours straight, and two of them (double buggie, bottles, food, nappies, etc) is just too much on my own.
My mothers on holiday, so i havent got a babysitter - so its down to my OH to get the day off work to look after emily. Also cos my mums away - i wont have my normal taxie servise :shhh: (me and OH dont have a car)

so its bus or taxie. Bus should be fine - is it a short walk from the city centre did you say? - problem with taxie is ill have to take a car seat (and hannah is in the propper big ones now) and a pram.. etc - seems like a nightmare...

The only other thing is that its me and OHs annerversary, we have no plans - and wont even have any babysitters so i cant imagine we'll have anything planned anyway. :(

Rach I can pick you up on my way through if you like? I was taking Welshpolly but she has never responded about how likely she is to come so Im presuming she isnt....

My car is plenty big enough for 2 car seats and 2 prams.

:D

I might be up for this, only an hour away on the train.

I would be getting off in James street I think it is or Liverpool central, is that far from where you are meeting up?

I would probably only bring Kieran with me though :)

James St is the closest but if you can get to Brunswick Dock station then that is by far the closest.

I haven't decided if I'm going to drive or not. I'm thinking I probably will. I have satnav so I think it will be easier than getting the train, even tho the boys will love the train ride!

I said yes .. if im getting a taxi...

But if im getting a lift it depends on Minxy

lfc_sarah said:
I said yes .. if im getting a taxi...

But if im getting a lift it depends on Minxy

Time's still good Sarah :D PM me your addy closer the time xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads