*Liverpool Meet* Tuesday 26th August*WOO HOO ALL BOOKED!!!

what time will it be??

i'm thinking of coming up but will take a few hours.

or if theres any cheap b+b's nearby that'd be good too

kelsey said:
what time will it be??

i'm thinking of coming up but will take a few hours.

or if theres any cheap b+b's nearby that'd be good too
Hi Kelsey,

We havent decided on a time yet but they are usually about 12/1ish.

Where do you live?

I will PM you with some B+Bs over the weekend if you like, if I havent done it by Sunday afternoon please PM me to remind me as I have a memory like a sieve at the mo!

Jen!

Can we have an updated list of who's coming? I'm getting dead excited now! Maybe we could have a Facebook group too?! :cheer:

debecca said:
Jen!

Can we have an updated list of who's coming? I'm getting dead excited now! Maybe we could have a Facebook group too?! :cheer:

Yes no problem I will do it all tomorrow once I have recovered from last night!!!

sounds like a great idea! i'd love to know whose def coming!!!

i just remembered its the day after we come back from london! so i'll prob be pretty knakered!

I'd quite like to come too- but i'm a long way away! I'm going to PM Kay, because she seemed keen to come to and maybe we could come up together :think:

Jade&Evie said:
I'd quite like to come too- but i'm a long way away! I'm going to PM Kay, because she seemed keen to come to and maybe we could come up together :think:

OO yey!! I would love to meet you and your little lady.

Really hope you can make it up!

:cheer: :hug:

its only an hour and a half from me...can I come along?

well both of mine will be wanting a kids meal, and Benjamin will play in the wacky warehouse, but he will be just as happy to play on the outside one too.

is anyone else bringing a child whose not a 'baby'?

beanie said:

:cheer:

You just want to grope my boobies dontcha??!

I will add you to the list now... :D

Jen&James said:
beanie said:

:cheer:

You just want to grope my boobies dontcha??!

I will add you to the list now... :D

too right ;)

Star - I will be bringing Seren who is 2 and a half

oh i'd love to come to this one and its not too far from me but i'd need to get the day off as tues is a work day also would need either borrow a car or get my boyf to book it off too. put me as a very slightly maybe!

Im a maybe - altho i will try my best.
Its me and Ohs anerversary that exact day (from our first kiss) and theres been talk of going to leeds festival/camping holiday/going to glasgow for a holiday that week. But i think they are all unlikley as we have just spent £400 on a new washing machine and are gonna spend £300 on a new mattress in the next month. sooooooo if we are doing nothing ill deffo be there :D

Does anyone have to go past Old Swan atal?

My OH will be in work

Just get a taxi if not like... 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back