little update on me - scan picture added!

katietateypot

Reaction score
I havn't really commented in this section too much so thought i would give a little update.
I had my first scan on Friday and it was amazing!! The picture i got looks so much like Ava-Mai's first scan picture :cloud9: My phone is broke so will try and add it onto this thread at a later date :)
They brought me forward again so my EDD is now 12th May 2012 so im actually 14 weeks on Saturday :dance:Tri 1 seems to have flown by! xx

Bad news is my sickness and tiredness is staying strong so midwife has made a note and will get consultant to look into it tomorrow (im under consultant care because of my past medical history) GP has said i am worn down and i need rest so my poor Ava-Mai is going to and from home depending when her dad isnt working as i have come down with a cold, a virus and conjunctivitis! :roll:

Hope everyone is doing well in here and isnt coming down with much now this freezing weather has set in! xxxx

Attachments

• scan picture baby Hammond 2.jpg
    scan picture baby Hammond 2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
hiya hun nice to see you here and we will look forward to seeing your scan when you can upload glad everythings ok with babe ..really sympathize with you on the cold and conjunctivitis ...all my allergies are hitting me hard and allergic conjunctivitis is one of them ...its stopping me wearing makeup with i hate ....

hope you feel better soon

so glad the scan went well and sorry you've been so poorly - rest up! I guess you're off to tri 2 now then - see you over there in a few weeks!! xx

Sorry youv'e been poorly honey :( but great news about the scan :) xxx

finally added my scan picture, hope you can all see it ok!
I think girl but everyone else i know says boy :)

14 weeks today so off to tri 2 for me, can't believe im leaving here already!

See you all soon! xxx

lovely pic hun x x I am guessing girl x lets us all know when you have your 20 week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back