little things

trixipaws

Reaction score
do little things u wouldnt expect just suddenly set u off makin u feel sad by reminding u about your loss?

my boyf has a new job role which involves him going to london for 2 days every 2 weeks. so far he has been twice, this week was the second time. i picked him up from picadilly train station last nite with millie and altho of course happy to see him, tears pricked my eyes as i suddenly thought- "last time i did this i was pregnant- we were a little family of four" :(

as so far iv only picked him up from there twice- the first time pregnant and the second time not- it was really glaring it really stood out. but it wasnt somthing i'd have expected to set me off thinking about the m/c.

then big obvious things like seeing women with bumps dont upset me. strange, isnt it?!

I think im in denial tonight.
Im mentally drained and have been trying to carry on as normal.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

trixipaws said:
do little things u wouldnt expect just suddenly set u off makin u feel sad by reminding u about your loss?

my boyf has a new job role which involves him going to london for 2 days every 2 weeks. so far he has been twice, this week was the second time. i picked him up from picadilly train station last nite with millie and altho of course happy to see him, tears pricked my eyes as i suddenly thought- "last time i did this i was pregnant- we were a little family of four" :(

as so far iv only picked him up from there twice- the first time pregnant and the second time not- it was really glaring it really stood out. but it wasnt somthing i'd have expected to set me off thinking about the m/c.

then big obvious things like seeing women with bumps dont upset me. strange, isnt it?!

I'm exactly the same hun - can happily chat to pregnant women, talk about and be around babies etc

But I burst into tears at a carol service yesterday just looking at the words for Away in a Manger.

I'm starting to accept it more now.................its been nearly 7 weeks for me, I will say it does get easier. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm ok around pregnant ladies too, I even went to see my week old nephew today and had a very long cuddle. I really think my beautiful son has helped me loads, if I didn't have him I know it would be a lot harder for me.

......I can't help thinking 'oh i would have been such and such today'
According to my dates I would have been 10 weeks today.

misslarue i know what you mean i dont think i could handle this anywhere near as well if i didnt already have my beautiful princess melissa. she keeps me going, she really takes the edge off the pain coz i think to myself how lucky i am to have her :)

Big hugs to you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel ok about my loss but I do keep thinking "Oh I would have been such and such weeks by now"

I seriously believe everything happens for a reason though and this has definitely helped me; as well as my gorgeous little princess :D

Thinking of you hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back