EEK!

trixipaws

Reaction score
stayed over at my parents last nite. was just makin cup of tea and opened the cupboard and saw my pills. i havent taken one today!

cant believe iv forgot again why dont i learn :wall: last time i forgot the result was milliepops! glad shes here now of course but not ready for no.2 yet!

its FAR too late now u hav to take it within 3 hours and i take it 7 or 8am each day- 14 hours late i am :| what should i do? im not tellin my boyf he'll go sick.

do u think ill be safe iv not had a period yet and im BFing 2-4 times a day. we had sex 2 nites ago (tues)

im worried :(

:shock: Oh no!

I think sperm have a life span of upto 5 days, I'm not certain tho

Could you take the morning after pill?

Im not sure hun. I would think it would be okay. It might not do any harm to use a condom for a while. Tell your oh tho and then its a joint decision.

Lola's Mummy said:
:shock: Oh no!

I think sperm have a life span of upto 5 days, I'm not certain tho

Could you take the morning after pill?

I found this on google

Sperm swim in and are nourished in the semen. Once inside the fallopian tube(s) they have a life span of about 5 days.

This means they can be in the fallopian tube for 5 days in advance of ovulation and still fertilize the egg.

most of it did fall out :oops:
so i kno im probably safe (and coz of BFing too) but cant help worrying!
idk if can take morning after pill while BFing can i?

idk if you can take it tbh

I just get really worried about getting pregnant again.

I think i must be super fertile, I got pregnant with Lola while i was on the pill and using condoms put the condom split so i took the MAP within 48hrs and still got pregnant :doh:

I wouldn't change her for the world though :D

trixipaws said:
most of it did fall out :oops:
so i kno im probably safe (and coz of BFing too) but cant help worrying!
idk if can take morning after pill while BFing can i?

:shock: it only takes one

you should go on the injection, you don't have tpo remember to take pills.

i'm sure you'll be fine.. just keep an eye out on how u are fleeing

:hug: :hug:

I was given mini-pills this morning and told that tho usually the safe gap is 2 hours, it can be as wide spread a gap as the normal pill if breastfeeding. I don't know what to suggest tho hun sorry. No doubt I'll be in the same situation in a few weeks time tho, I'm terrible at remembering to take pills.

panic over! got emergency pill. not had this since i was 15! it used to be 2 pills, now its just 1. still feel sick tho. :puke: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back