woo-hoo!

this thread has turned into my lil routine diary hehe shouldve put it in the routines section nevermind.
2nite was very successful, had her in bed by 8 and not even a whimper str8 2 sleep! its a whole week now i think it might b safe 2 say its established. hurrah!

Trix - i am so pleased for you that Millie has taken to the routine so well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That is really good. Well done! Although Seb stays asleep when I take him up about 9ish, I havent yet tried putting him to bed awake, he likes to be rocked to sleep, if we stop he wakes and starts whinging. Maybe give it a go once he has got used to being in his own room (maybe :lol: )

You're doing so well trixipaws, I can't let Isaac cry, which makes the process longer and harder sometimes, so I think you're doing so very well doing that now, so great to hear all's going so well :hug: My best friend is exclusively b/f'ing and I told her about your story and it encouraged her to put her little girl down for the night, and she slept for 6 hrs, her longest ever sleep :D

BIG hugs to you and WELL DONE Millie :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back