Little sharp pains

Alwaystrying

Reaction score
Hi ladies wonder if I can get your thoughts?
4 weeks gone with my 1st, AF would of been dues yesterday and today I have been having a tiny bit of cramping and every so often small sharp pains right down in my uterus. They are not severe and not constant but enough to know I'm getting them

No spotting or heavy bleeding, really hoping these are fairly normal signs but can't help but worry.

Any thoughts are much appreciated xx

I had a lot of cramping, still am. I'm 6 weeks 3 days, I also had very sharp pains in 1 side and was so worried as was trying for 15 months so went to the doctor and everything is fine!! There is an awful lot going on down there, try and relax and rest as much as possible!! I know it's hard but try not to worry or stress. Lots of different pains are fairly normal x

It is completely morning, I was convinced I was coming on for weeks on end - still am some days and I'm nearly 12 weeks!

Its definitely normal unless youre in a lot of pain I wouldnt worry personally. I thought I was gonna come on my AF when my af was due ... i still sometimes get that and im 9 weeks. I also think when we are ttc or pregnant we noticed more pains etc then we may normally notice. xx

Me too. My aches and twinges have calmed down a little, but still feel heavy, full and a bit achy down there. Pretty sure its normal.:) . Xx

Phew thanks ladies, it's so nice to hear that I am not alone with this, been such a long battle for me to get where I am now, think I will be worrying for every little twinge lol

I get these alot, pretty sure it's okay. Does anyone get a stitch like pain on right side near belly button like an inch across?

it s very normal , I get them on and off stil x

I get them all the time. Right from the start I felt like af was coming. Proper pressure pains with sharp pains too. Doc says just growing pains. Every now and then they come so guessing it's something to get used to x

Yep don't worry hun I always had period pains and still get niggles now. Don't worry it's just stretching and everything moving. I remember in tri 1 mine were bad at times. Welcome to worry world though and like you say when takes so long to get there you panic even more. X

I get these alot, pretty sure it's okay. Does anyone get a stitch like pain on right side near belly button like an inch across?

You are not going to believe this but I have the exact same feeling today. Was going to make a thread about it. Mine is right by belly button and the way I was going to describe it was as a stitch feeling. Seems like it's pretty normal x

Flipping heck Lisa! We are like twins! Got my pain after walking home from work xx

That's exactly the same as what I had for the first week after I found out! The sharp twinges have calmed down now but I still get dull aches like mild af pains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back