* little*reds Mini competition* Winners announced Page1

I want to enter..but don't reckon Josh would take kindly to being asked to strip off and pose as though he was in a flower so i had a photo to send to you :shock: :rotfl:

libs said:
I want to enter..but don't reckon Josh would take kindly to being asked to strip off and pose as though he was in a flower so i had a photo to send to you :shock: :rotfl:

:rotfl: now that would be a challange :rotfl:

libs said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just bumping this thread as there is just over 4 hours to get the last entrants in. So far we have 21 entrants.
Remember ladies you have to be in it to win it ;)

little*red said:
Just bumping this thread as there is just over 4 hours to get the last entrants in. So far we have 21 entrants.

Can you get a list of names together and pm it to me when they're all in?

Urchin said:
little*red said:

Can you get a list of names together and pm it to me when they're all in?

sure thing urchin , ive got a little post-it with all the names on it. I'll muddle them up, number them, then send you the list :D .

OHHH just noticed the threads been made a sticky. thank you to the powers that be :hug: , i feel all important now :lol: .

id be happy with 3rd but we will see im not clever enough to do anything like that on my own :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back