Little Miss Clumsy

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Well so far today I have spilled my drink all over the new couch, broken the soap dispenser in the bathroom, dropped about 10 things, and walked into 2 walls, which to my knowledge, have always been in the same place. :shock:

DOnt know whats up with me!! Im a walking disaster at the moment! So Im just gonna sit on my arse and talk to you lot instead!! Any excuse!!

Kimbo said:
J-Do1979 said:
walked into 2 walls

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
sorry :oops:

Its fine!! Its at time like this I dont mind having huge boobs cos they act like airbags!! I went to Barcelona on my hen do in August and my boobs stuck out miles in front of any other body part at that point. In typical clumsy-Jen fashion I walked straight into a lamp post and I would have REALLY hurt my head if it wasnt for the fact that my boobs got in the way first and I literally just bounced off the lamp post!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Was VERY embarrassing though as most of Barcelona saw it happen. :oops: :oops:

At least you can blame pregnancy on your clumsiness.
I am like that all the time on a daily basis.
I've got Bambi as my avatar because that is my OH's nickname for me due to the fact I wobble and lose my balance all the time.

:rotfl: i've had some bad days doing all sorts of crazy things!! preggo brains for you :D

:rotfl: They say you loose 8% or you brain while pregnant (think its an old wife's tail) but for me that all i have left, im clumsy as well as stupid now.

bonny said:
:rotfl: They say you loose 8% or you brain while pregnant (think its an old wife's tail) but for me that all i have left, im clumsy as well as stupid now.

That must be true i've just switched the lamp on and sat down. Was sat down in the dark for 5minutes before i realised the lamp wasn't on because it wasn't switched on at the wall socket :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back