Little lamb cloth nappies

skatty

Reaction score
I really want to do my bit for the environment but I can't see myself getting on with these :( Leorah wears size 0-3 month clothes at the mo' but even her 3-6 month clothes are too tight over these. I definitely am moving to cloth but I do love dressing Leorah up and am going to have to go with something more compact. I know a lot of peeps on the forum love them but they are not working out for us, Leorah can't sit up in them either however loose I do them up.

Mel has recommended pocket nappies to me and I've also ordered a couple of all in ones to try. Has anyone used Nature Babies pocket nappies as I think I may try them.

My DH especially likes the shelf bum L has in cloth, it makes her so much more portable :lol:

I found LL too bulky too. Totsbots seem thinner but more absorbent to me.

I think you will get on ok with pockets - i havent tried nature babies though. I've just order some more different brands so i'll let you know how they turn out :)
I like AIO's too because they arent much thicker than a pampers really. Magicalls are good.

Give Happy Heineys pockets a wide berth! They look pretty but they suck. I had a few and i had to use wraps with them to stop them leaking!

Just mail me whenever if you need some help Katt.

hey skatty,
i think Dionne uses nature babies for Harley and Dior, dont quote me on that though :D .

I found LL too bulky too, Nature babies are terry as well so aren't much slimmer.

I love my Bamboo nappies (Bamboozles, Bumboo and Babeco) as bamboo is about 30% more absorbant that terry so the nappies are cut slimmer.

Another one to look at are Swaddlebees organic velour. This are very low-cut and trim and no bigger than a disposable.

Hemp has similar properties to bamboo (Ella's house bumhugger, Hempresto) but I found the material stiff and crunchy.

Bamboo is silky gorgeous and anti-bacterial up to 60 washes so prevents rashes. It's more expensive but worth it :D

Thanks girls :)

I think I will definitely try the swaddlebees as Mel also recommended them too. I don't mind paying extra especially if they are more convenient and will dry quicker as I realised my tumble only has a hot setting so the LL's took 2 days to dry!

Also with an all in one nappy can you add a booster if you are going to be out?

Thanks for all the advice :hug:

I've just order a couple of Swaddlebees organic velour katt, ill let you know what they are like.

Here's a quick pic of Stanley's Swaddlebees. It's an 'action shot' taken just now but gives you an ides of the size. They're very trim across the hips and don't have the cute 'bulb' bum of some of the terries.

Image059-1.jpg

Oh yes I like the look of them! I may just order a couple when I get back from London and see how they are. My magicalls haven't come yet :?

u can return the little lambs skatty. i think they are all a 30 day trial

budge said:

I think I'll do that and buy some samples with the money. I feel bad for returning them, he seems such a nice bloke!

skatty said:
budge said:

I think I'll do that and buy some samples with the money. I feel bad for returning them, he seems such a nice bloke!

yeah he was lovely with me too. :)
i like the little lambs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back