little help please

saze

Reaction score
my little man dosn't seem to be moving as much should i be worried? i do feel him just not as active as he was last week, any opinions? x seems as if he is kicking inwards also, just wondered if any of you more experienced mums went through this?x

Sounds like LO may have turned so he's facing your back if the kicks are going inwards. Also, when they're that way round you generally don't feel them moving so much anyway. :) xx

Probably just changed position in your tummy - will be nothing to worry about! Only get concerned if you are not feeling any movement at all or indeed over the top movements.... baby will move about again soon and you will be back to feeling lots of movements again. If at all worried at any time, call your mw and they will get you up to hospital to get baby monitored.

thanks so much both of you, it does make sense, can they be in a different position for days?xxx

Sounds about right, that he's changed position, also he could be having a growth spurt so not moving so much perhaps...
If ur really concerned, message or call ur midwife...
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back