morning ladies

saze

Reaction score
my little man dosn't seem to be moving as much should i be worried? i do feel him just not as active as he was last week, any opinions? x:shakehead: seems as if he is kicking inwards also x

Last edited:
Maybe he's having a lazy day! Defo monitor it as when my mum had me, not moving was her first warning sign that i wasn't well. Maybe call your midwife if he stays like that all day?

Have you felt a big shift in his position? Sometimes they move and its harder to tell the movements xxx

I was about to post the same thing... baby has been so active over the past couple of weeks.. constant big kicks... but today and yesterday ive had hardly any at all.. when are we supposed to be monitoring them? coz i know when they are small you cant always feel it depending on the position... but as im quite small i feel it alot and im just not feeling much at all! im worried..sorry to jump in your thread, but didnt want to post the same thread as im sure it will get the same answers.. :hug:
im still getting my strong BH.. but its been like that for a couple of weeks now..

Jaxx01 - i think i have he seems to be kicking inwards, it seems like a different baby lol? x

Jayceesmumma - it's okay chick im glad your going through this too! i think it's 28weeks when we should moniter. I know sometime soon they re supposed to start shifting into the birthing position (head down), could this have something to do with the odd movements? lol x

I googled and 28w came up too.. I'm glad u are too coz now I know it's ok lol I'll still keep an eye on it tho..
All my babies have been breech til about 38 weeks (luckily) and at all my scans this one has been breech too.. Maybe it wants to be different to it's sisters lol!

possibly! lol, so whats up with your babies movements hun? have ya felt a decrease or? xx

Major decrease! It's not in a sleeping pattern yet so usually batters the hell out of me all day and night but I've hardly felt anything for two days just the odd kick low down :( how bout u?

same hun unless i poke him, he seems to be kicking low down also! like he was when i was in earlier weeks. Im seeing midwife on monday so i will let you know chick xxx

Cheers Hun hope mw goes well :) if it's still the same by mon I'll call n make an app too x

My LO had a quiet day a few days ago, I was so worried and got myself worked up, used the doppler and found a strong heartbeat. I'm sure they have lazy days like their mum's sometimes xxx

Lazy indeed at our 16w scan baby had it's head on the placenta like a pillow and laying with it's legs crossed and sucking it's thumb!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back