Little Faker! lol

Tillytots

Reaction score
James LOVES doing fake coughs now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: he sits there, pokes his tongue out as far as it goes and makes himself cough, it sounds soooooo funny. Il have to try and get it on video. Anyone else LO do this yet?

Fynn used to do this all the time! Its so funny isnt it!? :D

YES!! Little sod. Its like hes worked out that if hes winging mummy wont come running, but soon as he coughs, im there...!! Clever these little baby creatures!! I didnt think they did things like this till they were older though!

yes it is funny, very schemeing though!! I didnt think they started it until they were older either :lol:

Yep! Eva has been doing it for a while but especially when she is hungry, its starting to be quite irritating lol! :D

Lol, Angel does this too. She knows we laugh at her so she does it more.

yep caden does it too,especially when kiaras around cos she smothers him in kisses. :rotfl:

Sam's a bugger for doing this :D

If me and OH are having a conversation he coughs until we stop and pay him attention or he does it if you are not looking and then laughs when you look at him.

Little tinkers :lol:

Hi Tilly
wow, it has been so long since I went on the forum
How are you, he is gorgeous !
drop me a pm and I will give you my e-mail or I'll catch up with some of your posts
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back