Little advice and reassurance needed!!

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well I recently found out im pregnant :lol:.
Tested about 12 days after my missed period which was positive!! Did 6 tests just to make sure!! All very dark positive lines!! Also did a clear Blue Digital that said 3+ weeks.

I usually get my period on the 13th of every month. I stopped the pill approx 8 months ago and ever since then its been on time. My LMP was actually a week late and happened on 20th Feb meaning its been about 7 weeks since. Im wondering if my LMP wasnt a real one and im further along than I think I am!!I dont know!!

Also the lines on the HPTs were all dark and Im also panicking about the possibility of twins as we have them in the family too!!

Is anyone else huge!!My stomach has grown loads and I look very pregnant already. I work in an industry where you wear a uniform and im not sure it will fit much longer!!

Also had a few nigly stomach aches too in the background. Plus a few cramps and feeling of bubbles. Is that normal??

I have my booking in appoint on Thursday 15th with the nurse at my doc practice which is scary. I found it so odd that they didnt do a pregnancy test as she said on the phone that these home ones are so reliable now they just go on that!!Plus im worried about the tests she might do? Are there any internal ones??

I just wanna know Im not dreaming and everything is ok!!

Any advice or reassurance welcome..!!

Welcome and congratulations. :)

Your scan will give you a better date if you arent sure on dates so I wouldnt give it too much thought TBH. It's normal for Drs not to re test you - as long ago as 16 yrs when I had my eldest they didnt retest at my Drs either for the same reason - HPTs are the same as they use at the Drs.

Niggles and cramps are normal - you are undergoing huge changes already and bloating early on making you look bigger is too - you may well find that it settles after about 8+ weeks.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back