Linespotters please!

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
What do u ladies think of this test? This was taking with 3rd morning wee and i think im abt 11dpo.

Attachments

• IMAG0830.jpg
    IMAG0830.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMAG0829.jpg
    IMAG0829.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 88
I think I see something faint, not sure of colour though x

I'm really sorry but I can't see anything. Although I think cameras are really bad at picking it up - when i got my bfp with my daughter I had a really obvious line but on the phone camera it looked like a right squinter!

I posted a v similar pic on here a few days ago - so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and me!! :)

Yeah I know the pics aren't that good..it's better in real life. Will test again 2moro..fx for u too xxl

Thanks Sarahlouise.

I have a feeling I am out this month....I don't hold out much hope for getting a bfp. Testing is so addictive though!!

CD26 today, and no sign of af or anything more than a vague line that I'm not even sure is a line!

I'm cd 30,thought I was due af yday but if I go by the length of last months cycle,I'm only 11dpo x

I'm cd 30,thought I was due af yday but if I go by the length of last months cycle,I'm only 11dpo x

ditto! I am CD 31 today and I think I'm also 11DPO so I think AF was due yesterday also going by cycle length. I am going to test either tomorrow or Sat, test buddies or what? Keep me updated and I have everything crossed for you xx

ditto! I am CD 31 today and I think I'm also 11DPO so I think AF was due yesterday also going by cycle length. I am going to test either tomorrow or Sat, test buddies or what? Keep me updated and I have everything crossed for you xx

Yeah test buddies :) lol. Can u see anything on the test?xx

Ok - I'll give it a go in the morning....not feeling hopeful though, I've started to get af type cramps again....ugghhhh.

Fingers crossed for us all!

Good luck ladies .... I'm rooting for you all xx

Ooh exciting! I will be checking this thread tomorrow and hopefully seeing you all with lovely bfp's! Good luck ladies x

Me too - nervous to be disappointed.....I'd love testing if I knew I'd get a bfp! Instead it's stressful and I keep getting my hopes up then feeling disappointed.

I'm still having really bad cramps tho so reckon af might be here before morning comes....I just went to the loo and was convoked it had started...but it hasn't.....yet!!

Aww i hope the witch stays away hun...I'm off to bed,ttly shattered..shall see u here in the morning xx

I had really bad af type cramps for 3-4 days before I got my bfp and I got my bfp in the day af was due.

Think positive ladies as dreams do come true :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back