Linespotters please!

Aww hun I know it's difficult. Some of the ladies have been saying tesco tests are really good - also frer are bogof in boots. One of those should give you a more definite answer.

Are you able to go to the shops today and re test?
Hugs

Yeah got a few house viewing later so will go to tescos after that x

Well just been to the toilet n saw a light line of blood but it was pink n mucusy..looks like il be out shortly :(

Not sure what's going on..il give it a few hours and see if she starts fully. I've got a few cramps n a sore back but nothing major yet. Fx xx

Last edited:
Nooooooo!!! I really hope af stays away, got fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Can't really see anything cud b the pic so test again tomoro Gl xx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Nah I think that's me out..I've put a pad on to monitor it but it defo feels like af now :( aw well on to the next cycle..cd1 here we come :) xx

Aww so sorry hun i thought u had done it xx

Tbh so did I but just wasn't convinced enough with those tests...onto the next cycle now xx

Thanks...im fine tho,got our first family home to pick and decorate and I have my gorgeous boy :) x

When my son was little, I loved decorating his room. Once it was space themed and I bought glow in the dark paint to do stars. Then I did really bright colours because Disney had just started doing paints. Now we live in a house we can't decorate and he'll be 15 soon so it wouldn't be as much fun anyway.

Really annoyed with af as its hardly anything at all..only when I wipe. Wish it would just start properly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back