Line every day?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Am I meant to get a line (albeit a faint one) every day? I thought I'd get a faint line one day, dark line the next, then faint line and nothing all the other days. So granted I've only done a few, but there are lines (the same faintness) every day!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303151144.306238.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303151144.306238.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 14
have you had any stronger ones? as positives up to AF can identify early bfp but if no definete dark line then may be still leading up to ov!

I haven't, I only started cd17, they don't seem to be doing anything, I would have thought they would show nothing now, ov must have been by now x

maybe you missed the strongest 1?

have you just done 1 a day? sometimes it can be stronger at different parts of the day during the 12hr window?!

goodluck xx

I've done one a day, at around 3pm ish. I thought if I had missed it that there would be no lines? Is there just a line everyday then? x

no you can have totally negative ones but those arent strong enough to say they are proper positives!!
if anything the 21st looks the strongest so maybe youve got the stronger 1 still to come?

i usually have a few little lines before but get a massively positive then on cd17!

ill look for my opk thread and bump it so you can see mine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back