Lil ones and "White Noise"

Haha! Yup same with the cup of teas! She cries through Jeremy Kyle too... Swear she dislikes him! X

Charlie likes the blue background, i dont like playing it in front of him in case he thinks its real people shouting lmao daft i know... x

Lewy LOVES the hairdryer, and the hoover thank goodness! I knew there'd have to be an app for that! What's it called?

its so true about food the minute i sit down to eat something he starts to cry,i think ive mastered eating with one hand though ha..

junior loves the hoover and hairdryer too,its funny how the loud noise doesnt disturb them atall when they are asleep but if i coughed or any noise like that he opens his eyes

Sophie likes the tumble dryer. I put my phone in the pram when I'm at the farm with the tumble dryer playing and it really seems to help her settle and go to sleep

Gonna try and synchronise my tumble drying with my cooking see if it distracts him enough lol

So apart from tonight ive had my phone upstairs playing the white noises, he likes the train one and fan the best, they've kept him in a settled sleep til his night feed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back