Lil ones and "White Noise"

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
I figured out Harlow loves the noise of the Hair-dryer. To get her to sleep I ended up putting the hair-dryer on for ages. In the end I decided to search for an app on the Iphone for "White Noise", low and behold I found loads! If your lil ones also enjoy these sounds I would highly recommend downloading the apps. I can finally get dressed in peace!

Thought I would let you guys know as if it works for your lil ones like it has for mine you will be made up!
x

I wonder why they like white noise... Charlie likes the hoover qnd also loves sleeping in his pram when we go for a walk! Never in bed.though lol x

Joshua falls asleep to the hair dryer. And if he is in his bouncy chair asleep, I can easily Hoover round him as he doesn't flinch or stir!xx

The washing machine works wonders for our LO! Put her in the pram in front of the machine when it's on and she sleep for ages :) x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Just downloaded one for my Android...gonna try the train track one, sounds the most comforting :) x

Charlie doesny flinch to the Hoover weirdly...and I haven't got one but ky auntie had him next to the dryer in his pram which he loved! X

Its mad isn't it, I wonder myself why the like it so much! I have to admit though when I have it on for Harlow, it ends up sending me to sleep too lol! Let me know how you get on with it Prettypenguin x

Gosh Tyler hates it. Tried it all, Hoover, hair dryer, water, static, rainforest etc. The real Hoover even scares him sometimes! I have such a backward child!

Phoebe loves white noise too. I downloaded an app for android called sleepy baby. I play the white noise when I'm giving her, her bed time bottle and it sends her off really quickly x

Hes sound asleep so far so good :) he usually wakes up a little about his teeth but nothing so far, get to watch corrie in peace :D to be fair he hasnt slept much today and i kept him up a little later so daddy got to see him after work....we will see over the next few days though xx

Aww Pinky lol!!

Thanks for the idea Rachael, I will play it at the same time too! Never thought of doing that!

Prettypenguin, bless him, glad you get to watch corrie in peace lol. I finally managed to eat my tea in peace for the first time in months with that app! x

S used to love white noise now she starts crying whenever we hoover. I think its only because shes learning how to get our attention now though lol.

Mines in the oven, hate when food takes so much longer than expected, stupid crappy cheap chips lol x

Awww lol, I think Harlow is already grasping how to get our attention! I am sure of it lol. She cries whenever I turn my back to her! Lil monkey!

Lol, Pretty, I was so tempted to just have microchips during the evenings as Harlow wakes up without fail every single time I just sit down to eat! I swear she smells the food and thinks, "right, thats it, time to play up and ruin mummy's tea!" x

Charlie does that, he did it from day 1 really bugsme, does Harlow watch you eat too? Maybe shes one of those babies that takes everything in :) charlie still does it and he has his own food! Greedy guts x

Oh gosh, does Charlie still wake up at the smell of food still? I really do think its the smell that makes them wake!

No, she doesn't really watch me eat, she just cries to be picked up. It proves a challenge trying to eat with her in my arms. She's a right wriggler as well so makes it all even more difficult lol

x

Phoebe decides its time to wake up every time I have a cup of tea. I swear she must hear the kettle boiling and think its for her bottle. I forgot what a hot one tastes like lol x

Last edited:
Oh charlie does this, its the main reason he naps upstairs now lol! Yep still does it, bloody murder, cajt eat hot or smelly food haha, his face literally lights up when i hold his spoon up with food on it, all wide eyed and smiley.....to be fair id rather he love his food than have the stress and hassle of trying to get him to eat :) x

Haha! Yup same with the cup of teas! She cries through Jeremy Kyle too... Swear she dislikes him! X

Haha! Yup same with the cup of teas! She cries through Jeremy Kyle too... Swear she dislikes him! X

Haha Phoebe is the opposite, she likes to go on her playmat when Jezza's on and watches the TV more than she plays with her toys lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back