lil miss is...

Squiglet

Reaction score
An older baby... shes 6 months old.. Shes such a little character too... her new trick is clapping hands which she does over and over and over again now....at first she'd only do it with mummy singing but now its all the time... specially when she pukes on someone :think:
She is such a delight to have really, and I love her ever so much.. she turning into a right little geek like her papa and goes mad for anything with buttons and keyboards...she goes wild when she sees her big sister and has started to give kisses to mummy when I come home from work (they are open mouthed and all dribbly but kisses none the less :rotfl: ) So in a tribute to lil miss reaching half a year I have some pictures... :)

Big sis and lil miss...
DSC_0132.jpg

oooo gadget
DSC_0192.jpg

very interesting...
DSC_0193.jpg

I eat it
DSC_0195.jpg

oooo Bricks my favourite :)
DSC_0214.jpg

oops I dropped one
DSC_0219.jpg

They're mine!
DSC_0221.jpg

Chillin out playing with bricks
DSC_0231.jpg

having a drink dressed like a girl
DSC_0263.jpg

I love you ugly doll
DSC_0250.jpg

I eat you ugly doll
DSC_0255.jpg

Having a bath in my new bath chair...
DSC_0114.jpg

And proof I clap... :rotfl: :rotfl: Finally caught her on camera...excuse the singing, at the time it was the only way she would clap... :oops: you might want to turn the sound down...or better off... :rotfl: :rotfl:

note to self might have overdone the photos somewhat...sorry :oops: you had to put up with my signing too... I'm a bad person. :oops:

Awww shes adorable as ever!
shes so beautiful squigs- happy 6 months little miss!!
:hug:

awww shes adorable

I actually cant belive shes 6 months old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it seriously feels like yesterday when i read your birth story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Squig, she is lil miss adorable. Time is flying isn't it! Lovely pics of her, you always take perfect ones of the girls together too :D

aawww gorgeous piccys. The Big sis and lil miss... photo is adorable :hug:

Aww absolutely gorgeous pics hun.
Love the doll eating one :)

Happy 6 months Serena! you got here without deafening mummy!!!!

Great vocal talents Squig :wink: :lol:

What stunning pictures and beautiful girlies. Just look at that pic of her and Tia... she looks besotted!

she is absolutely beautiful Squig and you can tell from the pics how clever and full of personality she is.

You must be so proud :hug: :hug: :hug:

She's beautiful. Bet she entertains you loads. I love the pic when she dropped her brick. Makes me laugh when they drop things and then look for them so seriously.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments...

samandbump said:
shes gorgeous squig, its jacks 6month birthday today aswell :dance: :dance:
Only seems like yesterday we had them :( Happy 6 month birthday Jack

aww, shes so lovely :D

And i rather enjoyed the singing :dance: :clap:

Awww I LOVE the one of her eating Iggle Piggle. She's SOOOO cute! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads