Changing bums lil miss style..!

Squiglet

Reaction score
Changing bums lil miss style.. I cut the video so that it doesn't show any lady bits because as we know with the internet etc etc.... So you miss the raging tantrum and screaming that happens when I first pin her down with my feet... and she settles into her general whinging, I can't believe you are doing this to me mummy, you hag... the indignity of it all!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I also included a vid of her unhealthy association with her dirty nappies... :lol: Sometimes she will actually put it in the bin, but most of the time, she will refuse to let me throw her nappies in the bin, then go hunting for them when the bin eats them, then try and drag the bin with her :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha, look at her lil legs go when u change her!!! :lol:

jamie jus sat sayin 'aaaah baby; thru the whole of that and blew a kiss lol :rotfl:

AHAHAHAHA that's brilliant (obviously not for you during changing time though lol).

Did I see her sign "EVIL MUMWENCH" in that first vid? :rotfl:

dunno but it does seem that she tells her father to eff off half way through with the changing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She is so so cute! I love her little walk and nice cat, too! :D

Loving the feet on arms technique in the first video. Going to use that next time Connie is kicking herself up the changing mat, been using the hanging onto one leg trick until now but your way looks much more effective :lol: .

Awwwww that is funny!!

She is adorable!!

Your hubby sounds so english with his accent!! Sorry, but wasnt expecting that! :lol:

Im loving how you have to hold her down with ya feet! :rotfl:

SarahH said:
Your hubby sounds so english with his accent!! Sorry, but wasnt expecting that! :lol:

He's only ever been to the UK 3 times in his life... a whopping total of around 3 weeks... :rotfl: disgusting isn't it... :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats living with me for you... :lol: I've converted him to tea drinking too... :lol:

:rotfl: she doesn't mind offering the cat her nappy though :)
She made me laugh in that second vid. So determined. She's quick at pulling herself up now! It seems like just last week you said that you thought she would be happy sitting around for ages and now she is 'walking' around.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

that's hilarious! i have to use that nappy changing technique too, otherwise connor buggers off as soon as his nappy is off...

pmsl at the bin video :lol: :lol: what is it with nappy bags?? :shock:

Thats so funny, she is fab, such a determined lil thing :lol:

I love that top, Eva has it too, I liked the chunky buttons :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111