"Like" button

2184cat

Reaction score
:wave:Anyone else think that it would be cool to have a "like" button on here to show when something has been appreciated or has cheered us up or even made our day?

Been LOL-ing on here for a while now and it's be nice to have something. What do you girls think?

Ps, who could do it for us?? xxx:dance:

I definitely think we need one! Could put it to the admins, they'd know if it's feasible xx

There's been a lot of talk about in the past, from what I remember it's a choice of like or thank, and most people chose thank! The thanks button often gets used as a like tho! You could always ask in the testing and suggestions area tho!

There's been a lot of talk about in the past, from what I remember it's a choice of like or thank, and most people chose thank! The thanks button often gets used as a like tho! You could always ask in the testing and suggestions area tho!

Correcto!!
Maybe another poll is in order.....

:smug: I'm well impressed the old brain cells aren't letting me down :lol: I do think another poll would be a good idea tho!

Me n happyfeet were talkig about this the other day, i think we should.. Even if u have to change the thanks to like, if u like what someone has said in a way thts saying thanks x

I shall put it to admin x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Im forever thinking I'm on Facebook and press thanks instead meaning like lol! Is it hard to get both options on there?

Both isn't an option. One or t'other :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Id say like lol.. U can right thanks.. U cant really write 'i like that' well u can but sounds weird lol x

Plus you can write a heart felt thanks too. :)

Lmao I just pressed thanks for the last post meaning like I think I'm over tired haha

I'd rather have the thanks button tbh.. x

I'm easy either way. Tend to use 'thanks' to say thank you and if I like something :)

Lol, I can see this going the same way as last time, 50/50 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back