LIFE SO SUCKS

P.U.S.H

Reaction score
first thing i got to say is divorce is not an option for me.

i am just goig crazy man. i feel like my head is going to explode at the temple any minute. i think i am going crazy. my husband and i havent been talking since sunday evening when he did something quite horrid. i am angry with him so i have resolved not to say a word to him till he apologises to me. that has never happened before so i dont think he ever will. sad thing is i am dying here. i am not sure which i hate more, the fact that we arent talking or the fact that i realise he doesnt care abt me to apologise when he has done somethin so wicked. i am just tired.

all my life, i always tried to please botfriends and it never got me anywhere, i thought things would be different with him, but in actual fact its worse. sad thing is no one is giving me the chance to explain how i truly feel and what exactly is going on. i am just tired

at present i am sleep in the couch in the living room, as i am persona non gratis, when i go into the bedroom to getanything he just turns the other way. it hurts so much. i feel i will never be truly happy until i inflict the same amount of pain on him as he has on me. i wont be happy until that happens. the sad thing is that he thinks he is right, that he is always right. i hate this so much. its so unbearable.

tmr is the anniversary of the day we met, but it dont mean nothing

Why isn't divorce an option?
If you despise someone so much and can't ever see yourselves being reconciled then you must get out one way or another, if you are too scared to leave there are organisations who can help you.

:hug:

As Urchin states there are places that will help you get away if you need to and it dosnt have to be because of physical violence, it can also be due to intimidation/bullying.

http://england.shelter.org.uk/advice/advice-106.cfm

or contact a confidential helpline

http://www.samaritans.org.uk/

do you not have any friends that you can go to or talk to? if you are working can you ask if your employers have any welfare people that you can go to confidentially?

I really hope that you can do something to help yourself out of this situation

I'm sorry to read of your situation. I don't know all the facts, and don't understand why divorce is not an option, but it's clear from what you've said that your OH is acting very unreasonably... and you deserve better.

I hope you can take on some of the suggestions given here. The Samaritans in particular will be only too happy to listen to you, offer some advice, or just allow you to vent, if that's what you want.

Don't let your OH's behaviour break you. Stay strong, think positively and realise... there is a way out of this, somehow, and a better life awaits.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back