LH Surge..is this normal?

Here is the latest update. I had a small bleed on tuesday, which I knew meant bad news. Went to the doc's yesterday, who did nothing but book me in to early pregnancy clinic. I've been there this am and they took some history, made me do a urine sample-which still gave a strong + result. They then sent me for a scan but they can not find anything at all on the scan. So I think I have miscarried. They took blood to test hCG levels and I have to go back again in 2 days for a second sample. Main reason being they are worried it may be ectopic. I should get my results on tuesday. If the levels drop then its miscarriage and if they rise then they will re-scan in a couple of weeks time. :?

The doc was really rough taking my blood and has blown the vein now I also have a sore arm :(

hope the bleed turns out to be nothing, and that you've not had a miscarriage or an ectopic.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you for next few days.

:hug:

Had my results today wasn't give any figures but the levels are still rising. Have to go back into Early Preg Clinic tom for another scan as they are worried it may be ectopic.

ohhhhh...fingers crossed scan is good news. rising level is a good sign isn't it?

It is a good sign. But it can happen with Ectopic's too. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks again for your replies x

Just to update you all went back fro second scan yesterday and it was confirmed Ectopic. They kept me and did op within half hour. As they had missed it on Friday they were very concerned. But all went well.
So just have to keep fingers crossed that the next time the little bean will stick and grow in the right place.

Thanks to everyone for your replies and support

Sorry to hear that honey.

Hope you are Ok.

wishing you a sticky (in the right place) BFP soon xxxx

Sorry to hear your news, good luck and wish you a BFP soon.xxx

Sorry to hear that sweetie :hug: :hug:
I hope you're feeling well soon. good luck for a future BFP!

yes sunshine it does, we all have small quanities of the LH hormone throughout our whole cycle, thats why a positive is only when we get two lines the same colour

Hope this clears things up for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back