Lh surge help

Jac2019

Reaction score
Hi all,

I never tried to track before and thought to try as wanted to see if i could see roughly when ovulating as apps always estimated yesterday or today as I have a 27day cycle. Today I finally got the surge I thought until yesterday maybe not ovulating or missed it as tracked from CD7 and today is CD14. Would that mean it is more likely to be tomorrow I ovulate CD15 rather than CD13 which apps were estimating?

20190711_100016.jpg

Hi @Jac2019
Yes now you have your peak, you will ovulate between 12-24 hours. So basically get in the bedroom tonight and tomorrow.
Have you been DTD on the lead up to the positive. Its always good to get the :sperm: waiting up there :) x

Hi @Jac2019
Yes now you have your peak, you will ovulate between 12-24 hours. So basically get in the bedroom tonight and tomorrow.
Have you been DTD on the lead up to the positive. Its always good to get the :sperm: waiting up there :) x
Thanks for the reply. Last time pregnant was a big surprise but lost at 18weeks pregnant now really want to try and this is first month we thought to try and see if and when ovulate. We managed to DTD 2 days ago but he works long hours and sometimes just too tired. Will try romance him tonight haha :rotfl: thanks again

Thanks for the reply. Last time pregnant was a big surprise but lost at 18weeks pregnant now really want to try and this is first month we thought to try and see if and when ovulate. We managed to DTD 2 days ago but he works long hours and sometimes just too tired. Will try romance him tonight haha :rotfl: thanks again
Dont try, make sure you pounce. Tonight is crucial haha! x

Haha thanks that's what I will try and do :thanks: x

Your opks do suggest that you will be ovulating in the next 24hours. Apps are based on averages, maybe you’re lp is a day or so shorter than you had originally thought?

Good luck :bd:

Your opks do suggest that you will be ovulating in the next 24hours. Apps are based on averages, maybe you’re lp is a day or so shorter than you had originally thought?

Good luck :bd:
Yes I think my lp is shorter maybe 12 or 13 days rather than the 14 I thought.

Reason I thought earlier was ewcm as that came around 2 days ago so we DTD as thought then would be my most fertile as not getting positive opks then this morning no ewcm and peak. Strange how our bodies work :confused:

Yes I think my lp is shorter maybe 12 or 13 days rather than the 14 I thought.

Reason I thought earlier was ewcm as that came around 2 days ago so we DTD as thought then would be my most fertile as not getting positive opks then this morning no ewcm and peak. Strange how our bodies work :confused:
They do say that you can get EWCM a couple of days before you ovulate, so this probably matches up perfectly.
x

They do say that you can get EWCM a couple of days before you ovulate, so this probably matches up perfectly.
x
I never tried before so that side is all new to me I just assumed the peak would be around same time as ewcm but instead it was 2 days later from it. Hopefully now will understand my body for the future of trying. :thanks:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back