Lex n smess what's chances

nadine

Reaction score
All this time n symptoms n signs every day comparing hehe

One full moon n they both pop them out!!!! Absolutely brilliant congrats girls, who the next twooooo to go head to head x x

Its great eh? I joked a while ago about them going into labour at the same time, didn't think they actually would! Yeah I wonder who'll be next

x

Its brill, full moon must of done something :D Ive got a very cray little baby this morning but no signs he planning on coming out any time soon :(

I think lou and honeyloops next together tonight hehe april babies have started now i think they will all carry on coming. and well done lex and smess

Gets u thinking who u will up with when ur time comes, I think me jld n leilb will be going head to Ed we all due about same time, it's crazy to think that over half of u will already be mummies n have gone by the time my due date comes x x x x happy n sad at same time

I think lou and honeyloops next together tonight hehe april babies have started now i think they will all carry on coming. and well done lex and smess

Like pringles, I think tuesday for u MOM hehe

i think on my due date there is 5 of us due lol could be a busy night

tuesday is good for me lol easter sunday i dont want, i panicked last time thinking it would be xmas day easter not as bad but kids will never find easter eggs if i not here to help them as i will know where i have hidden them hehe

omg smess has popped too??? i come back west for the weekend and miss out on all the action!!!

I still think I'm gonna be ages....only coz I've not lost plug yet unless I've missed it somehow. Had so many false starts that I can't ever imagine them turning into proper thing!
It's weird to read labour threads that start with their contractions being every 5 mins apart and lasting for 1min then next thing you know they're popping babies out! My average nite is 5mins apart 2mins length, pressure and back ache with not even a plug!! Oh well ...lots getting done round house today as need to keep busy!

My guess is we'll have another 38 weeker go next

I still think I'm gonna be ages....only coz I've not lost plug yet unless I've missed it somehow. Had so many false starts that I can't ever imagine them turning into proper thing!
It's weird to read labour threads that start with their contractions being every 5 mins apart and lasting for 1min then next thing you know they're popping babies out! My average nite is 5mins apart 2mins length, pressure and back ache with not even a plug!! Oh well ...lots getting done round house today as need to keep busy!

My guess is we'll have another 38 weeker go next

i dont think ive seen my plug on all 4 of them so it can still happen without seeing this lol

Yeah I'm banking on not seeing my plug at all until actual full blown labour Honeyloops (wishful thinking I think). Well I'm 39 weeks today and me & Jess were both due on same day....I had some serious pains and tightenings yesterday afternoon but totally gone now. That was my first and only real sign of anything happening labour wise...think it was a practice run :) xx

oh no ive missed so much!!!! im going to have to go to the labour thread and catch up! congrats ladies :D

I feel lost without my 2 text buddies :-( Every day we texted eachother with our signs and niggles....now it's just me on my ownsome!! xx

im actually quite happy i was induced! not as early as i was but at least i wasnt hanging around! Im not good with waiting! the 9months were bad enough let alone waiting around to pop!

Good to know that sometimes you don't see the plug. I had it 10days before due date with my 1st and he came 5 days later, I had it in stages with my second but mostly after water was broken in hospital. There is hope then that I'm dialating with these evening episodes!

Just washed my car....is Baby bothered in the slightest? Nope, it's well and truly too comfortable in there!! X X

Amanda, I need a text buddy, just realised I don't have one x X

honeyloops - hope you don't go too overdue! And if you do textbuddy with Amanda, I bet she needs another one to replace you because you'll be off, lol!

My plug came out the night I went into labour, and my waters didn't go til I was pushing. If that helps!

I didn't lose any plug at all. Ooh and I'm happy to be your text buddy if you want me to honey loops? If so pm me. I think Amanda will be in labour herself soon! xx

honeyloops with my last baby i had an internal to see if i was ready to be induced in 23rd dec and they said no where near come back next week, then days later on 27th no show or niggles gush my waters broke and he was born, so you dont need to have a show or naything else just to reassure you.

I'm missing lex and smess already :( they'll be busy! My mother keeps saying to me "you won't have time to go on that forum when Emily arrives" haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back