Lets talk about sex!

saraian26

Reaction score
Or my total lack of it! I just dont want to do it at the moment, I feel as sexy as toilet brush and kinda look like one too with my crazy hair :oooo: :rofl:

He was pawing at me like a puppy last night in bed and all i wanted to do was sleep and in the end i had to say not in the mood and he got in a right old moody! well tough mister - I told him i was tired as well. I would of thought he had got the flippin hint!

Anyone else feeling the same as me? When im feeling okay I dont mind dtd, but at the moment. Its a definite no!

Me and OH haven't dtd since bfp! First I was too scared cos of my previous 3 mc's and then I started getting sacroiliac and symphis pubis joint dysfunction! So I doubt we will dtd until after monkeybum is here

yeah i'm the same really don't want it at all! think we have dtd 3 times since i got pg prob don't help with all the morning sickness i've had but i have no sex drive at all!

I was feeling the same, but the past week my sex drive is sky high! However hubby refuses to give it me! Since the amnio, he thinks anything could hurt LO he even wants me to get a taxi into work today! Well tough! I'm walking it as my midwife has told me a walk will do me good! Men! Lol

I havnt want to in a long time! Bar one day when I did and we did twice. But in 20 weeks 1 day is nothing lol. He's a right grump about it!

Im going to try...god I sound awful! to 'gear' myself up for some nookie tonight. Just hope he dont want a long sesh....quickie will do nicely over and done in 10 mins then he will leave me alone for a few days.

Gee im so deprived becuase my husband WANTS to dtd the deed with me whereas my friends moan thei ohs dont come near them enough.

Il now stop moaning girls!

Me n hubby havent dtd since half way through our honeymoon. We found on last day of honeymoon that we were pregnant. Ive had random feelings of hornyness but always at inappropriate times. LOL. Hubby understands and doesnt try anything on but I feel so guilty about it all. Hopefully will try soon as I miss the intimacy etc. :( xx

In gagging for it. Have dtd once when I was 12 weeks as DH was desperate.
Now, he says hes tired or his back is too bad. I cant last much linger. Think Im going to have to take control of the situation and not give him a choice lol

Thankfully mine hasnt changed, i live with my mam but spend alot of time with BF and we dtd pretty much everytime i see him :) super cheesy grin. im neither horny nor turned off, im just in the mood when he seems to be which is great.

x

Ive decided im going to slimming world tonight, weigh my ladies and come straight home as i am tired - but im going to have a shower and make my husband a happy man :D :D :D

Poor fellas, what must they think us being mad for it to get a bfp then nothing. :eek:( Gotta feel for them! lol. Hubby and I have carried on as normal and he's thinking he's a lucky man lol. Couple of times a week still but having to readjust things due to bump lol! Give your fellas a chance ladies as I'm finding it much easier to get into the mood and I find the 'big O far easier to reach now too! It can't be all bad!

Am I the only one who is more up for it now than ever? Hubbie is very happy!!
xxx

I was up for it a couple of weeks ago, but the last two weeks ive just not been in the mood! I think its sheer tiredness as i have been exceptionally tired all week.

My oh won't have sex with me at all! He says he doesn't want to rake the risk and would rather wait til after babies r here. I tried once or twice but it worries him! Says he finds me sexy still n can't wait til we can!! X

We haven't dtd since I found out I was pregnant. OH doesn't mention it but I'm starting to feel bad about it. I think we've done something else twice :oooo: Maybe after next scan...lol.

xxx

Last edited:
All i will say is i have a very happy husband snoring away now :D:>

Custard cream it did make me think eh? this mornnig when I looked and saw your name under my lookalike post. Hey great minds think alike hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back