Sex - TMI

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
I am really getting annoyed with my flutuation of liking sex then dispising it! At the moment, it's a little uncomfy, my gyno said it is due to the baby going through a growth spurt and also because he doesn't stop moving!

I think my fella is about to jump out of a window, the past 3 days he has tried EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING to get me in the mood and I just don't want it, which is unlike me.

However, it is uncomfy when he is in there, feels like he is hitting my cervix. I just don't have a labido!

Anyone else having this problem?

I wont let my hubby near me. I'm lucky though as I think he is a bit scared to come near me. I'm not sure if it's because he thinks he'll hurt the baby or because I'll shout at him. xxx

I haven't felt like it my whole pregnancy I have no interest what so ever. Its so annoying as my OH finds me more sexy now I'm pregnant :roll: He won't leave me alone! When I have had sex recently I have found sex quite uncomfortable too. x x x x

i want it now.. didnt the 1st few weeks.. but we have had it about once a week every week since aobut 7 weeks..lol..totaly differnt to when i was preg with my 1st.. i wouldnt even let men sit next to me.. i hated them

lisa&alex said:
i want it now.. didnt the 1st few weeks.. but we have had it about once a week every week since aobut 7 weeks..lol..totaly differnt to when i was preg with my 1st.. i wouldnt even let men sit next to me.. i hated them

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: is that because of what one has put u through?! lol

Josephine_Beth said:
I think my fella is about to jump out of a window, the past 3 days he has tried EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING to get me in the mood and I just don't want it, which is unlike me.

Ref you're other post perhaps he could try being at home for a start!!!! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back