Lets quit together!

Have to remember to live and enjoy things too or else it all gets too much and way too stressy!!!!!

You are so right!

Though I agree with Louise that we could cut one bad thing each, I'm going to attempt to drink a bottle of water every day

I'm going to attempt to drink a bottle of water every day

Yay :D

I'm definately quitting caffiene tomorrow!

Or do you think that i only need to quit during 2ww :oooo:

Last edited:
Mine isnt so much what I need to quit but what I need to do..... excercise!!

I binned the fags in Jan I dont really drink but do allow myself the occasional glass of wine when I fancy it, eat fairly ok, not over weight but I will be the first to admit that I am very lazy!!

So I bought the ministry of sound dance workout dvd, am hoping that it will be more fun then standard excercising.... or just wishful thinking!!

ok so i have failed on the diet coke thing already.....terrible!!!

Great thread - I'm gonna give up sex......NOT !!!! phew, moment of madness..... I need to give up ironing, housework in general, shopping, work....
Now that I have come back down to reality - I need to put the fork down in gereral....lost 2 stone waiting on TTC and now I'm here put on 4 lbs eek!! Due to back problem not been able to exercise which I normally do 5 days a week so if I cant exercise, better double cut out the crap. I only have say 3 cups of tea a day, stopped smoking 5 years ago, drink only very occassionally. I used to work so hard during the day it was stressing me out so I make sure I now go home at lunch time and take an hour off and relax, watch neighbours and have a bite to eat. propblem is its not a bite.....its a filled roll, a packet crisps, a bickie and anything else lurking in the kids cupboard. So what do I do? I think I should stop going home and find another way to relax at lunchtime. Ideas? If I stay in office I will just carry on working .... kills my back and then I start getting stressed cos not taking a break......

dunno what your local area's like, but I really enjoy getting out and exploring where I work. You can walk a long way in an hour - I like to go down all the streets I've never seen before and stuff like that...exercise, fresh air, excitement and time away from the office...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back