Your latest addition!

amandapanda

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Amanda and I'm 13 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Have had a really difficult first trimester hormone wise -have been so low, crying alot, really short tempered.... although I am completely happy to be having a baby so then I feel guilty for not feeling happier! Am hoping as I go into my second trimester I might get some happy hormones at last!!

Had my first scan last week and it was the best thing ever to see my healthy bouncing baby, the one thing that makes me smile is looking at my scan pic every 10 minutes! :)

Anyway, it will be nice to chat , I look forward to getting to know you :friends:

Amanda xx

:wave: welcome! hope youre getting over your nasty symptoms now, i know the feeling! i was the same in tri 1.
youll love this site so much! looking forward to catching up soon, see you around! xx

Hi Amanda,

Nice to meet you and welcome.....

I am only now to really get some symptoms and I don't know whether to laugh or cry half the time, if they are there I moan and if they go I panic lol non stop worry.

Good luck to you xx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies :)

Hopeful - my symptoms have just felt like PMT for the whole of the 1st trimester - apart from tiredness! But once I hit about 10 weeks the hormones just went crazy and I have basically cried my heart out almost every day since then! Have been lucky in the sense that I've not had the nightmare of morning sickness, but the low mood has been a nightmare in it's own way too!

Amanda x

Last edited:
Well I have started to get very moody and snappy with my OH and I hate it because the poor bloke hasn't done anything wrong but everything right and I am still snapping at him, tireness has kicked in a bit and he disappears then lol well just looking forward to making it to tri 2 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back